I debated what to write and then it hit me! There was a blog post I wanted to do a while back that I kept skipping because new ideas kept coming. What a perfect time to pull out that blog post!
Back in June, I created a summer bucket list. I knew I would need things to keep me busy and distracted during a long summer with very few concrete plans. So, I shared this with you:
Today, with about 20 days left in my summer vacation, we're going to revisit that list and see how many things I have accomplished!
1. Move - check!
2. Decorate new apartment - double check! (I just need to share it on the blog!)
3. Moments to Teach blog - Go visit it here: Moments to Teach I have been keeping up with it as well.
4. Write a novel - Eh...working on it? Okay, I need another swift kick to get me back on this one. I have written 10,000+ words to date in the month of July. I want to write more.
5. Try out new recipes - I haven't tried as many as I'd like, but I have been trying them here and there.
6. Photography - I've been keeping up with my Capture It! challenge. My next step is to branch more into freelance.
7. Read three or more books - Beautiful Redemption, Catching Fire, & Mockingjay That's two series I can now provide reviews for. The most recent book I've started on is Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
8. Classroom décor - I'm working on it daily. You can read about it at my teaching blog.
9. Stolen Moments blog - You tell me? How am I doing with it?
Well, I'm off to craft, read, or write. I haven't decided which yet! Hope your week started off well.