You've met her before even - she was one of my guest bloggers when I took a few days to go visit J in Arkansas. With that small introduction, I am happy to share an interview from Rachael at Pretty in Pink!
Rachael1. Please tell us a little bit about you as a person.
My name is Rachael! I blog, teach, dream and paint my nails. Not necessarily in that order!
2. Tell us about you as a writer.
I have liked to write ever since I can remember! My school used to have an organization called Power of the Pen, where we had writing competitions. I remember one year I won best of round for my writing piece and ever since then, you can barely find me without a pen and notebook!
3. What types of writing have you written?
I've written in my blog as well as fiction pieces for myself!
4. What are the three things you need at your side as you write? Why?
When I write, I like to have a notebook, a pen and a candle. My favorite pens are Le Pens and I LOVE Moleskin notebooks. They help me get in the mood to write!
5. If you were to give other writers one piece of advice, what would it be?
My advice is to just GO FOR IT. Writing is amazing and cathartic and a great hobby and you just need to find the plunge!
6. Where can we find out more about you?