Cleaning Up Things & Sunshine Award
So, I was browsing around things trying to figure out what all needed cleaned up and discovered a post that I never completed! I don’t want to leave things unfinished, so I’m sharing it now.
A few months ago, Rachael at The Rachael Way nominated me for the sunshine award. I was so excited; however, I never got a chance to post about it!!
The first step is to share 11 facts about myself.
1. I have a long distance boyfriend clear across the country.
2. I have one sister, who is married with a new baby.
3. I have one furbaby of my own and another that I claim as my own (technically, she is my parents’ dog).
4. I love changing the decorations in my apartment.
5. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in second grade. Oddly enough, my first teaching job was 2nd grade.
6. I love breadsticks.
7. I don’t have a favorite color. If you ask me, I’ll tell you it changes with my mood.
8. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.
9. My love of creating stories started with my Barbie dolls.
10. I have never died my hair. I am naturally blonde.
11. I don’t wear make up.
The next step is to answer the questions that Rachael asked. Well, here goes…
1. What is one thing you LOVE about fall?
I love the fact that I get to start wearing scarves.
2. What is your favorite color?
I don’t have one, remember. 🙂
3. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be author – making money from my imagination would be awesome!
4. Tell us one of your favorite blogs you read every day.
Rachael’s blog is actually one of my favorites to read. I love the variety of topics she covers!
5. What is your favorite smart phone app?
I have a dumb phone – no apps for me. 🙂
6. Favorite food?
7. Do you have kids/do you want kids?
I have 17 kids that I teach everyday. I would love some of my own someday too!
8. Favorite Disney movie
9. Tell us your morning routine
Hit snooze. Get up. Brush my teeth and hair. Get dressed (I pick out my clothes the night before). Get breakfast and pack my lunch. Head out the door with my dog. Then, drop my dog off at my parents’ house before heading to work.
10. Favorite song of the moment
Wake Me Up by Aviccii
11. One thing on your Christmas wish list!
I had a Kindle Fire on the list and I got one for Christmas!
Now, I have to ask 11 questions and nominate more bloggers for the award.
My questions for the bloggers:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. What is your favorite thing to drink?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. What did you want to be when you grow up?
5. What is one item you can’t live without?
6. What is your favorite scent?
7. How many hours a day do you spend connected to the internet?
8. How do you relax?
9. What is one goal you have for 2014?
10. What is your favorite social networking site?
11. How long have you been blogging?
I love reading these blogs! I suggest you go check them out!
While you’re checking out these blogs, I’m off to exercise a little on my quest to be healthier!