Sunday Social is probably one of my favorite link-ups now. It’s so fun getting to know other bloggers through a few simple questions!
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I love a good book or a bubble bath.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is with the people I love. The place isn’t as important as the people that I’m with.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
I have always found this question difficult because I don’t really have a role model. I look up to lots of different people for different reasons. I look for the good qualities I find in the people around me.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I honestly can’t predict my life right now. Dating a guy in the military makes my life less predictable every day. And I’m okay with that. My predictions always turn out wrong anyways!
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I don’t believe in regrets and therefore wouldn’t change a single decision. Each one led me to where I am today. Even the bad decisions have helped shape who I am today.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
My biggest accomplishment thus far would be earning my graduate degree in teaching. I’m the first person in my family to have gotten this far in education.