As you know, I took a break from full-time blogging in August and September to move and get married. I’m excited to be back to blogging and even more excited to be learning new things. Since yesterday was my 28th birthday, I’m going to share 28 quick and simple blogging tips with you! You’re going to want to read all the way to the end for a special surprise!
1. Write about what you know.
2. Set aside time to blog.
3. Have a twitter account. (And actually use it.)
4. Invest in a decent camera.
5. Hop over and explore PicMonkey. I guarantee you won’t regret it!
6. Learn to love pinterest.
7. Spread the word to friends and family that you blog.
8. Join a blogging group. (I’m part of a few on Facebook – feel free to ask me about them!)
9. Figure out a theme for your blog.
10. Make your blog unique with a custom design. (Don’t know how to do that? Hire a designer!)
11. Sign up for https://www.influenster.com/. (Ask me how!)
12. Don’t be afraid to tell people you meet that you’re a blogger.
13. Create business cards for your blog. This will make it easier when people ask about your blog.
14. Proofread your posts!
15. Learn how to schedule posts and social media.
16. Create a Facebook page.
17. Participate in link-ups.
18. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
19. Have a brilliant idea? Give it a try! (This is how the #bloggerPJparty was formed after all!)
20. Socialize – make comments on other blogs.
21. Give your readers something to look forward to.
22. Learn how to use Google Plus.
23. Be authentic.
24. Post as often as you can. There’s no right or wrong way.
25. Establish what your goal is with blogging.
26. Interact with your readers. (Actually respond to the comments they make on your blog!)
27.Come to a #bloggerPJparty event! (The next one is October 27th on Facebook. You knew I had to throw that one in there.)
28. Remember to have fun.
Remember how I told you about Bloggers Get Social? Do you want to learn more about this great blogging learning experience? Then join our Twitter party on Monday at 8pm! Use the hashtag #bloggersgetsocial. And check out the surprise below! You could win a spot in the next round!