Ham & Cheese Crescents
by Pam | Oct 28, 2014 | Archives |
Today I’m bringing you a very simple recipe that will be sure to delight kids and husbands alike. (At least my husband enjoyed it.) The finished product is great warm or it can be stowed in the fridge and enjoyed cold as well!
What You’ll Need:
– Crescent Rolls
– Shredded Cheese
– Lunchmeat – ham
– Cookie Sheet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Follow package directions for this. Other brands may vary.)
2. Start by opening your crescent rolls and rolling them out flat.
3. Spread the crescent roll with lots of shredded cheese.
4. Place two or three ham slices on top of the cheese.
5. Roll the crescent up, keeping the ham and cheese inside as you roll. Place each one on a baking sheet.
6. Follow the directions on the crescent roll package for baking. Your rolls should be golden brown when done.
7. Add a side and call it a meal! Leftovers should go in the refrigerator – they can be carried for lunch or eaten as a snack. No reheating necessary!
I love creating things with crescent rolls. Do you have any fun crescent roll creations that I can try out? Share them in the comments!
Meat, cheese, carbs? Yup, I'm sold! I know the bf will love this, too! My favorite part is that I already have most of the ingredients already hahah!