I’ve made a big decision. It’s not been an easy one but it’s a BIG one.
I’m quitting my blog. I’m giving up on it and moving onto the next big adventure. It’s been fun but it’s not for me anymore.
There are many reasons, but here are the big ones:
1. It’s a LOT of work. And really, who has the time?
2. I can’t seem to figure out this whole “make money blogging” thing. It’s time to move on.
3. I need to devote more time to my family.
4. I hate writing. I’m not sure why I chose a hobby that involves writing.
5. I feel like all of my friends are on the internet now instead of in person.
And there you have it…the reasons I’m quitting blogging.
Before you go, have you checked the calendar today?
Yep, it’s April 1st and I’d like to say Happy April Fool’s Day!
Don’t worry, I’m not quitting my blog – it’s one of the things that makes me the happiest. 🙂 I am quitting my job but that’s a story for another blog post!