Today as I was browsing Instagram, I realized that I follow quite a few fitness instagram accounts that I would love to share with my followers. After this realization, a round up seemed in order! So, here you go….my favorite fitness instagrammers to follow! (I’ve even included why I follow them!)
1. Kerri Verna – Kerri runs two different instagram accounts and I follow both of them. The first one is beachyogagirl and the second one is new2yoga. Both accounts focus on yoga poses and yoga challenges. New2yoga is designed to help out yoga newbies while beachyogagirl provides challenges for more experienced yogis. I haven’t attempted a challenge yet, but it is on my fitness to do list!
2. Cassey Ho – Cassey runs the Blogilates website and has an instagram account to go along with it, which is also called blogilates. She shares recipes, exercises, and cute outfits on her instagram.
3. Kayla Itsines – Kayla has an instagram account that matches her name, kayla_itsines. She is a personal fitness coach who has created a program that a lot of people have had success with. I like following her instagram account for the inspiration and cute huskies that she has.
4. Angie Bellemare – Angie is a fellow beachbody coach who is constantly inspiring me with her pictures. She also has a love of Disney and a cute dog, which make her account lots of fun to follow! You can find her at angiebellemare.
5. Karena & Katrina – These girls are the powerminds behind Tone It up, where they feature their workout and nutrition programs. They have an instagram at toneitup, which is motivating and helpful.
6. Alexa Jean Brown – I recently found Alexa at her instagram, which is alexajeanfitness. She posts short workouts that you can do at the drop of a hat and has the cutest little girl! I highly recommend taking a peek at her instagram for inspiration.
7. Hodge Podge Moments – Okay, I don’t actually follow myself but I did want to include my instagram on this list in case you don’t already follow it. You can find me at hodgepodgepam. I enjoy posting pictures of my life, which includes health and happiness.
What’s your favorite instagrammer to follow?