It's been a while since I've shared a do-it-yourself post on the blog so I thought I'd use today to share a quick makeover you can do on your jewelry. This do-it-yourself project not only organizes your jIewelry, it also doubles as decoration that can brighten up a room. (Sidenote: You may have seen this post before as I'm pulling it out from the archives. I thought it'd be nice to share a few old favorites this month in honor of my 2 year blogaversary!)
1. Take cork trivets and hang them on the wall using command strips.
2. Use clear pushpins to hang your necklaces.
3. Take three empty bottles and use them to organize your bracelets.
4. Use a drawer organizer in your drawer for earrings. (Ice cube trays also work great for this!)
5. Find a cute decorative dish to use for holding your rings.
6. Put it all together to create a pretty display!
Happy decorating and organizing!