Hey everyone and welcome to the very first Bloggy Brunch link-up! I'm so excited for this link-up and looking forward to reading all of your awesome posts! Remember, I will be picking my favorite three to share at next week's link up.
Since this is the first week and I don't have any posts to pull from for spotlights, I'm going to spotlight my post (hey - it's the only time I'll be in the spotlight!) and share about an upcoming event that I'm super excited about!
The post I'm sharing today fits into our "About Me" theme and is the story behind how I became a blogger. It is a guest post that I did on 100 Ways to Write. I hope you'll check out the graphic below to learn how I became a blogger!
Next week's theme is going to be "Blogging Tips & Tricks". It also marks a blogging event that I'm looking forward to. This is the third time it's been held and the first time that I'm actually able to participate. What event am I talking about? Well, the Blog Staycation of course! I first heard about this event last year when the first one took place in September 2014. It wasn't feasible for me to fit the event in with a cross country move and quick wedding. I'm so excited to set next weekend aside to work on my blog. I hope you'll go check it out by clicking the graphic below!
Now it's time for the link up! Read below and make sure you follow the directions.
1. Link up your new or old post related to the theme. (This week's theme is "about me" so it can be any personal post.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the bottom of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun and be social - after all, that's what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday for "Blogging Tips & Tricks."
*By posting a link, you are giving me permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
Don't forget to grab the button for your blog!