It’s Sunday, which means another Bloggy Brunch post! Obviously, I’m a little late getting it up today (it’s clearly way past brunch time). I’ve been relaxing this morning and emailing with my husband (which is our only way of communicating when his boat is gone from home port). So, I guess this week it’s Bloggy Dinner instead of Bloggy Brunch. 😉
I was excited to see so many people linking up last week!
This week, I found:
(okay, that one is technically mine on the other blog!)
October Goals from The Petite Mrs. I always love reading what other bloggers are trying to accomplish! Goal setting is so important. Sometimes I even get ideas from the lists other bloggers share. 🙂
A lovely story about fostering dogs from Why Girls Are Weird. I have such a big admiration for families that foster dogs. It’s a wonderful thing to do. I don’t know that I could foster a dog without becoming overly attached to the dog. Props to Krysten and her family for helping out animals in need!
Now that I’ve shared what I enjoyed about last week’s entries, it’s time for the rules and the link up! I do hope you’ll link up and spread the word this week. The more entries, the better! (P.S. I visit all links and leave love before picking out my favorites to share the following week!)
Here’s the rules:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (I only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the bottom of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving me permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
And here’s your chance to link up a post for free love and possibly a spotlight!