Welcome to another edition of #bloggybrunch! I’ll be sharing a few of my favorites from last week’s link-up before we get to the link up for this week. I’m looking forward to discovering even more blogs this week!
First up, we had a couple of giveaways link up. It looks like a few are still going on so I’m going to share them first.
Burke Does is hosting a giveaway for a budget notebook. Check it out by clicking on this link before it’s too late!
Style By Liv is hosting a giveaway for a gorgeous set of Greek rings. Click on this link to check it out!
My favorite post of the week was all about Periscope. I’ve recently started scoping with #OctoberScopers so this post was perfect. (P.S. Follow me on Periscope @hodgepodgepam)
Please go check out these great tips from Mid Michigan Mom. If you don’t follow any other tip she gives you, at least follow the “Secure your username now.” tip. I signed up with Periscope and secured my username long before I got up the nerve to actually scope. She has lots of other great tips (including a great description of what Periscope is) that you should check out.
The rules are simple:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (I only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the bottom of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving me permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*