Happy Sunday guys! It’s time for another Bloggy Brunch. It’s getting up a little later today but that’s because I had real life brunch with a friend after “Barre for a Cause.” It was great starting the day with a charity event involving barre.
If you’re new here, I always highlight a post or two from the previous week’s link-up
. This week, I want to recommend a post from Wandering Forevermore. Last week, Beth linked up a post about staying inspired during the fall
. She shared six simple steps and I highly recommend that you stop by and take a look at them!
Now on to this week’s link up! You’ll find the link up and the rules below. Don’t forget to grab a button from the end of the post to attach to your blog or your post!
Here’s the rules:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (I only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the bottom of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving me permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
And here’s your chance to link up a post for free love and possibly a spotlight!