We're getting closer and closer to Christmas, which makes me super happy! Today's task for Holiday Moments is to bake something. If you're a newsletter subscriber, you'll find a list of ideas in your inbox today. If not, make sure you click on that link to read the back issues and to sign up for future issues!
Christmas is right around the corner and it's going to be followed closely by the new year. There are some exciting things happening in 2016 on Hodge Podge Moments and I'm sharing another sneak peek with you today!
Bloggy Brunch will be returning to the blog! This time, I've got two wonderful cohosts who are going to help me make it even better! I'd like to introduce you to Be a Warrior Queen and The Petite Mrs. They'll be joining me as cohosts in January 2016.
What is bloggy brunch?
Bloggy Brunch is a unique link up that allows you to link up new and old posts each week to share with the blogging world. The goal of the link up is to encourage bloggers to socialize with one another while also showcasing their favorite posts.
Each week, we'll post the link up on our blogs on Sunday (because "Sunday brunch" is a great time to catch up with friends). The link up will remain open all week for people to stop by, link up, and visit other blogs.
The rules for the link up are quite simple:
1. Link up a favorite post that you'd like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (We only ask that you don't link up the same post week after week! That doesn't help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word - after all, that's what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving us permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
I really hope you'll stop back by on January 3, 2016 for the kick off of this link up!