I can’t believe it’s already the first weekend of December! This means holiday events are in full swing and many towns are hosting various things to get people into the holiday spirit. This why Day 5 of our Holiday Moments series focuses on attending a holiday event. Today’s post is going to give you some ideas of what events to look for.
Looking for something to do in your hometown? Why not look for one of these events? You can check out Find Things to Do in Your Own Town for more ideas on how to locate events.
Now what are some typical winter events to look for?
1. Traditional visit to Santa
2. Holiday tree lighting ceremony
3. Holiday parade
4. Special events at zoos and museums
5. Store events
6. Boat parade
7. Tractor parade (I saw one of these listed when I was looking for things to do in a nearby town.)
8. Holiday lights
9. Ice skating rink
10. Holiday stroll (Create your own event by walking around and looking at the lights!)
What are some of your favorite holiday events?