It’s Sunday! It’s time for my favorite link up of the week – Bloggy Brunch! I hope you’ll read through my favorites from last week and then link up at the end. Don’t forget to stop by Be a Warrior Queen
& The Petite Mrs
to see what they picked as their favorites!
I’ll start with my favorites from last week! There’s always so many good ones to choose from that picking favorites is hard! Make sure you’re linking up week after week for your chance to be featured on one of our blogs!
The first post I picked is from Burke Does
. She’s doing a no spend challenge in January. This is on my to do list for February (a trip to Seattle this month made January a bit unrealistic for me). I’m looking forward to seeing how she does with the challenge!
The second post that I chose this week comes from Belle Brita.
She will be hosting a daily link-up in February that centers around love. There’s even a topic provided for each day of the month! I think I may have just filled up my editorial calendar for The Coastie Couple
What was your favorite post from last week
Now it’s time to link up! The link up is open for the entire week so feel free to spread the word to your friends!
The point of this link up is to socialize and get to know other bloggers. Therefore, we allow new and old posts in the link up. Pick one that exemplifies who you are and share with us! We’re looking forward to picking our favorites for next week!
The rules are simple:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (We only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the top of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving us permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*