Remember earlier this week when I announced Monthly Intentions and shared a free printable? Well, January 1 is finally here and it's time to link up your monthly goals for accountability! Feel free to link up any January goal post even if you're doing your goals in a different format!
If you want to know a little more about the format of Monthly Intentions and how to use the printable this month, I recommend checking out the original post. I'd rather not repeat myself in this post. Instead, this post is going to focus on my own goals for the month with a spot to link up your goals at the end of the month. If you use the printable, I'd love for you to share it on social media with the hashtag #monthlyintention.
Anyways...on to my goals for January!
1. Post 5 times a day on Facebook.
2. Post 7 times a day on Twitter.
3. Use coschedule for every post.
4. Research and invest in a Pinterest scheduler. (I'd love your thoughts on this if you have a favorite!)
1. Follow the editorial calendar. This means posting everyday but Saturday (when I unplug) on Hodge Podge Moments and every weekday on The Coastie Couple.
2. Send out weekly newsletter for Blog Intentions.
I'll be checking back in on these goals in the next Monthly Intention post but until then, I encourage you to link up your monthly goals below!
And because every link up needs a few guidelines, here they are:
1. Link up any January goal post below.
2. Visit other links in the link up.
3. Add a link to Hodge Podge Moments in your blog post encouraging others to link up their goals.
4. Go out and crush your goals in January!