It’s All About Me
I love discovering new bloggers! I recently stumbled onto a blog called Tiny Forest. I immediately fell in love with the layout and the posts! Brittany recently started a link up called “It’s All About Me” and I thought I’d take today to participate in the link up! I’m looking forward to seeing future questions and learning more about some of my favorite bloggers!
Since I missed the past couple of weeks, I decided to combine all of the questions into one post for you! The first two weeks also link back to the original posts. I hope you’ll consider joining the link up!
1. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
I love to curl up with a good book when it’s raining outside.
2. What is your favorite rainy day accessory?
Probably my boots. They aren’t anything special but I hate wet feet.
3. What cold weather beverage do you order from Starbucks?
I’m not much of a coffee drinker so my go to beverage from Starbucks is hot chocolate. I love their hot chocolate!
4. What is your favorite soup?
Again, I’m not much of a soup person. I do, however, love a good tomato soup with grilled cheese.
5. What 3 books are on your reading list?
I can’t even begin to tell you what’s on my reading list right now. I can tell you that I have several books downloaded on my kindle that need to be read soon!
1. What is your favorite social media platform?
I like different platforms for different reasons but my favorite is probably Instagram. I have always loved taking pictures, so this platform is perfect for me!
2. What is your cell phone wall paper?
It’s currently a picture of my husband. Since he spends so much time deployed, I like having a picture of him near me at all times.
3. What are 3 mobile apps you can’t live without?
Right now, email (for emailing my husband), Instagram (for documenting the beauty of life), and my Fitbit app.
4. What website do you visit daily?
I visit Gmail daily. I rarely go a day without checking my email.
5. Favorite place to get the news?
Honestly? Facebook. It seems like people always share the big stories quickly and then I go to other sites to investigate and learn more.
1. What is your favorite board game?
I love Clue. In fact, that’s why I loved the Murder Mystery Dinner I went to a couple of weeks ago!
2. Do you play any games on your phone? If so what do you play?
I don’t play any games on my phone or on the computer. I played Candy Crush for a little while but I’ve even given up on that one.
3. What is your favorite card game?
I love a good game of Go Fish!
4. What was your favorite thing to play as a kid?
My sister and I loved playing with our Barbie dolls. We would create entire story lines involving our dolls. They all had names, personalities, and histories. Perhaps that’s why I like writing fiction today!
5. If you have children what is your favorite thing to play with them?
I don’t currently have children of my own but I do have a nephew. Right now, he’s in a stage where he loves pretending to cook.
Head on over and check out the latest set of questions from Tiny Forest!