It’s the last Sunday of August! I can’t believe it – where has summer gone? If you join us for the #bloggybrunch chat today at 2pm on Twitter, you’ll get to finish out the summer with your best blogging buddies. (Or you could make some best blogging buddies…either way, we’ll be socializing and chatting again this week!)
I want to start a new tradition here at the Bloggy Brunch link up. The last Sunday of every month is going to be known as the “Best of” celebration. This means that I’ll be sharing ALL of my favorites from the month with you. It’s the perfect time to catch up on posts you may have missed. It’s also a second opportunity to feature great posts, which is one of my favorite parts about Bloggy Brunch!
So, here we go, it’s the Best of August! (If your post is featured below, feel free to snag the best of badge to share with your followers!) Since August is the eighth month of the year, I’m going to pick my favorite eight posts from the past few weeks!
1. Keeping a Clean House When You Don’t Have Time from Country Mouse City Spouse
2. 6 Ways to Improve Your Marriage from Wonder Riot
3. Three Ways to Treat Yourself & Why It’s Important from Burke Does
4. Recipe: A&W Root Beer Floats from Western New Yorker
5. 7 Minute Floor Cleaning Hack from Sincerely, Jacqueline
6. Strawberry and Lemon Lime Icey from Annie’s Home
7. How To: Build Your Own Kitchen Sink Base from Grandma’s House DIY
8. How to Be Productive from A Life in Practice
What was your favorite post from the month?
Oh and a few reminders before you go! Link up a recent favorite below and join us at 2pm EST on Twitter for our #bloggybrunch chat!