*Affiliate links are used in this post. They help me keep the blog running by providing money for all of the behind the scenes stuff.*
Before we jump into my intentions for November, let's take a look at how I did on my October ones.
Goal #1: Stick to my blog schedule.
Unfortunately, I didn't set quantities for these goals so I have no way to truly "check them off." I did batch post twice during the month and scheduled most of my social media with CoSchedule & Hootsuite. There are still improvements I'd like to make in those areas.
Goal #2: Create a daily routine.
- Create & follow morning routine.
- Create & follow evening routine.
I'm starting to think I'm not a "routine" person. I've started establishing little routines for myself but there's still a lot of chaos surrounding me and throwing me off.
Goal #3: Create a business plan with short term and long term goals.
I didn't necessarily get it written down in an organized fashion, but I have a timeline and a "plan" of sorts so I'm going to consider this one successful for now and revise it for this month.
Goal #4: Update the blog layout.
- Create graphics using the selected color palette.
- Order business cards.
- Update pages and tags.
I worked on this some but not to the point that I feel comfortable crossing items off the list. (Other than the media kit which is complete!)
Goal #5: Start organizing the house.
I have to say that I really liked the way I organized my intentions for last month. I intend to do the same this month, but make them a bit more specific.
One: Write a book.
- Week 1 - Create a chapter outline and organization system for the book.
- Week 2 - Jot down ideas for each chapter. (Friend in town this week.)
- Week 3-5 - Write the book.
Two: Update the layout of Hodge Podge Moments.
- Week 1 - Establish pages.
- Week 2 - Break for friend visit.
- Week 3 - Create graphics & update layout.
- Week 4-5 - Work on organizing posts via tags.
Three: Business Plan
- Week 1 - Order The Conquer Kit & jot down ideas.
- Week 2 - Continue brainstorm and establish timeline for completely The Conquer Kit.
- Week 3-5 - Work on the plan.
Four: Continue organizing the house.
- Establish office overflow in basement.
- Finish painting entertainment center.
- Paint baby's dresser.
- Fingers crossed for new carpet by the end of the month!
Five: Establish a bi-weekly plan for blogging and life.
- Create a system that works with my husband's work schedule. More details coming (along with a printable in The Happy Files) as I work on this one.
What about you? What's on your list of things to accomplish in November? Link up your related post below or share in the comments!