When did July sneak up on us? It seems like I was writing down my June goals just the other day. I made some progress towards my goals, but there’s still quite a few that need a little more work. So, I’ve incorporated them into my July goals. I tried to keep my goals really focused and manageable for this month because I want to accomplish a lot.
I believe in setting a few specific goals with actionable steps. This month, I chose five goals to work on and included four action steps for each goal. You’ll recognize a lot of the categories, but there is a new one added at the end – Book Moments with Pam. I’m excited to announce that I signed up to sell children’s books through Usborne Books & More. Baby Fox and I have enjoyed their books for a few months now so I finally made the leap into becoming a “Book Lady” and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about it! (If you want more information, please let me know!)
Increase pageviews by 1000+.
1. Follow editorial calendar.
2. Write and schedule posts for the week ahead of time.
3. Schedule social media when publishing posts.
4. Interact in Facebook share threads.
Create and start a home management plan.
1. Continue nightly pick up routine.
2. Create and implement a cleaning schedule.
3. Utilize family calendar and task list.
4. Organize important papers.
Find two hours a day to work on biz items.
1. Keep a to do lists of tasks to do when time is open.
2. Work on tasks during naptime.
3. Keep an accomplishment journal.
4. Read 2 business development books this month.
Implement a regular workout routine. (3x a week)
1. Create workout calendar.
2. Utilize bedtime to do short workouts and stretching.
3. Make one workout a walk with Baby Fox.
4. Keep track of completed workouts.
Book Moments with Pam
Earn Success Kit #1.
1. Create business cards and bookmarks.
2. Book 3 parties in July.
3. Create a marketing plan (flyers, biz cards, bookmarks, snail mail, etc)
4. Create party SUCCESS plan.
Grab your copy of the goals printable that I used to plan my goals!
Join us for a challenge filled with tips, community, and more free worksheets! The fun starts July 16, but you can sign up now to make sure you get all of the goodies!
All New Link Up!