It’s a new month, which means it’s time for another goals post! Once again, I’m adjusting my goals and how I do them. I’m still figuring out how to balance everything as a mom. I feel like I do a little bit better everyday! (Then we have a sleepless night and I’m thrown off balance again but that’s a story for another time!) Today, I’m going to be sharing my goals and a few time management things I’m working on this month.
This month I’ve set one main goal that is tied to making money. It’s really important to me to stay home with our kid(s) while they’re young. Money doesn’t grow on trees though so I’m trying to contribute a little bit here and there when I can. I’m happy to say that I did get off to an okay start last month with Usborne Books & More. I didn’t get rich but I did make around $125 which isn’t a bad start at all, especially since I didn’t have much time to devote to sharing the books.
This month, I’m looking to up that amount. I’ve set a (somewhat lofty) goal of $500 income this month. While I’m focusing on Usborne Books & More, it’s not my only focus for the month. I’m also looking into affiliate programs, sponsored opportunities, and other ways to bring in a little income. There may even be an online course idea floating around in my head.
Goal: Make $500 over the course of the month.
1. Reach out to friends and family about hosting a party with me.
2. Reach out to local preschools and day cares about hosting a book fair.
3. Sign up for 3 relevant affiliate opportunities.
4. Apply for one sponsored post.
5. Outline and research course ideas.
6. Set up and advertise reading incentive program.
As far as time management goes, I’m going to be working on the following things:
1. Set goals and tasks at the beginning of each week using my desk pad.
2. Utilize and update my planner with deadlines and reminder notes. Keep it with me at all times.
3. Initiate a morning and evening routine with flexibility. Determine which tasks need to be done each day to feel like the house is in order.
4. Complete a business power hour each day. (I have a nifty printable for this that I’m happy to share with anyone that might want it!)
5. Create a system that works for me!
What will you be working on this month? Do you have any great time management tips that you’d like to share? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
Don’t forget to link up your own goals post so that we can cheer each other on this month!