This week’s challenge for Be Seen in 2015
is to create a vision or motivation board. Below are easy steps for accomplishing this!
1. Select your space. You can use a variety of spaces for your vision board. Some ideas include a bulletin board, unused wall space, or even the front of the fridge!
2. Print out inspiring quotes.
Search the web or Pinterest
for quotes that you find inspiring. These should be quotes that remind you of your goal and why you’re doing it!
3. Print out inspiring pictures. These could be pictures of your end goal or they could be pictures of things that keep you motivated, including any rewards you may have selected for achieving your goals.
4. Create your board. Use the space you selected and put all of your inspiring pieces onto it. Make sure that you include your goal somewhere on your board. You could choose to keep things organized on the wall, create a collage, or randomly put things up. It really is up to you.
5. Hang up your board somewhere important. Make sure you hang your board somewhere that you will be able to see it often. The more you see it, the more you’ll be reminded of your goal.
So, what are you waiting for? Go out and create your board! That’s what I plan to do this week. 🙂