Remember when I mentioned a big announcement? Well, I announced it last night at the Blogger PJ Party (which was awesome – I saw a lot of new faces). And now, I’m ready to announce it on the blog along with all of the details!
Are you ready? Here we go!
Starting next Sunday, I will be hosting a weekly link up. I’ve had this idea for quite some time (I believe it started back in June), but I hadn’t quite put my finger on exactly what I wanted to do for a social link up. Recently, I figured it out and I’m super excited to share the details with you – especially since this link up is all about getting to know other bloggers and meeting new people!
Here’s the details for this new link up that I’m excited about!
1. Each week there will be a theme. Link up ANY blog post that fits the theme. It can be an old favorite or a brand new post written just for the theme. The only rule is it has to fit the theme.
2. Comment on at least three other blogs that link up. (A good rule of thumb is to comment on the two before you and the one after you.)
3. Put the badge on your blog or in your post. (Not required, but it is very much appreciated to help spread the love.)
4. Return every Sunday for the new link up. I will announce the theme for the following week in advance in case you want to write a new post just for it.
5. I’ll be picking my top three posts that link up to share each week, so there’s a chance you could be featured!
6. Spread the word! The more bloggers participating, the merrier!
7. Coming Soon: A weekly twitter party to go with it.
Are you ready to hear what the theme is for the first week?
Simply find or write a post that you think tells a little bit about you and link it up next week! I can’t wait to see what everyone shares!
(Feel free to use the above graphic in your first post if you decide to write a new one. You can also use it on your blog with a link back to this post if you want to help spread the word. Please do not alter it.)