Hey everyone! You may have noticed that I was away from the blog last week. I needed some downtime to re-assess my priorities. It was a productive time and I’ll be sharing my tips for streamlining your priorities later this week. Until then, it’s time to get social with Bloggy Brunch!
Normally, I start by highlighting my favorite blog posts from the previous week but only one other blogger linked up last week (thanks Burke Does for being a regular addition to the link up!). For this reason, I’ve made a small adjustment to the rules. It’s not a huge adjustment, but I think it’ll allow more bloggers to participate every week!
Here are the new rules (the change is to #1 – no more theme!):
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (I only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the bottom of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving me permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
Don’t forget to link up! Remember, any favorite post works!