I can’t believe the number of people that linked up last week! I enjoyed reading all of the posts a lot. Please continue to help us spread the word! The more people that link up, the more people that you can connect with!
I’m going to start this week by sharing my favorite posts from last week’s link up. I went through all of the posts and picked out a few of my favorites to highlight. I noticed a theme as I was reading – a lot of people are focused on organizing and reflecting since it’s the new year. As a result, I learned a lot of great tips for establishing new routines in my life! Click on the pictures below to go to the blogs and read the awesome posts that I’ve highlighted!
Great tips for establishing a morning routine and a #girlboss power hour in your day!
Awesome tips to help you keep your marriage strong! I like #5 the best!
This is an entire challenge designed to help you get your house organized. There are some great tips in this post for keeping your rooms clutter free!
What were your favorites from last week?
Now it’s time to link up! The link up is open for the entire week so feel free to spread the word to your friends!
The point of this link up is to socialize and get to know other bloggers. Therefore, we allow new and old posts in the link up. Pick one that exemplifies who you are and share with us! We’re looking forward to picking our favorites for next week!
The rules are simple:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (We only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the top of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving us permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*