I’m excited to bring you a guest post on this last Tuesday of May! This one I think will speak to anyone who has a love for photography. I know I certainly enjoyed the reasons listed in this post by Julie, who is a photographer and designer with lovely work to share.
6 Reasons Why I Love Photography
Photography makes my heart full. Here are just few reasons why I fell in love with photography
1. Photography changes how you see things. You notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
2. You pay more attention to the beauty around you. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes.
3. It’s an amazing creative outlet. You get the chance to put a little bit of who you are into each photo that you take. Anyone can click a camera’s buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life.
4. It’s a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring.
5. You get to meet new people all the time. A photographer works with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
6. I get to make people shine. Photography is a wonderful way to empower a person. It gives them a perspective on themselves that they may have not seen before. Not trying to be too corny, but it does shine a light and tells a storing in the shadows.
When you decide to book a professional photo session from me, know that you are hiring a passionate photographer who will create your dreams through fun, creative and unique photography.
Wish It. Dream It. Do It.